On June 13, 2016, PAFF held its second annual Fashion Week Design Competition Finals at Galeria Nizio in Warsaw, Poland. This year's finalists were selected from a group over nearly 80 applicants.
Our finalists include:
- Alicja Stańska
- Załucka Kuczera
- Danakil / Bartosz Kuśnierz
- Grzegorz Kasperski
- Hector & Karger
- Karolina Mikołajczak
- Klaudia Markiewicz
- Girl Little Boy
- Natasha Dziewit
- PUDU / Joanna Weyna
- Waleria Tokarzewska-Karaszewicz
Our winner was selected by an esteemed jury, which included:
- Alexandra Borowczak - President and Founder of PAFF
- Prof. Małgorzata Czudak - Head of Fashion Faculty 240 at Asp Łodź
- Małgorzata Leitner - Owner and Founder of Avant Models Poland
- Lidia Popiel - Photographer
- Viola Spiechowicz - Fashion Designer, presented at Polish Fashion Week 2015
- Dorota Williams - Head Stylist at TVN
It is our pleasure to announce that this year's winner is... UEG.
Additionally, PAFF invited a few of this year's finalists to join us in our Fashion Week showroom in New York. This group includes: Acephala, Confashion, Danakil / Bartosz Kuśnierz, and Załucka Kuczera.
Join us in congratulating all the winners as well as all of this year's finalists! The caliber of the designer's work this year was exceptionally high. Bravo!